Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing the following:
- If you have a cold or flu-like symptoms.
- You have returned from travel in the last 14 days.
- You have had exposure to a confirmed positive case of COVID-19.
Recommendations for clients:
- It’s recommended that all clients wear simple face coverings.
- We are only allowed to service the client who’s scheduled, no company, please.
- Please avoid coming too early for your appointment. If you do, please wait in your car to maintain social distance.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands when arriving.
- We recommend that clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not get treatments.
- Please check your temperature before arrival if you have a fever we will be happy to reschedule without charge.
Additional precautions we are taking include:
- Cleaning with approved disinfectants before and after each client visit.
- Providing hand sanitizer and soap in our spa.
- Only allowing clients (no guests or relatives) in the treatment room.
- We maintain physical distancing in common areas as well as wear masks.
- We wear a clean mask, disposable gloves, and face shields/glasses during treatments.
- We wash and sanitize hands repeatedly.
- We disinfect professional use products after each use.
- We clean and disinfectant all equipment and surfaces.
- Our beds are clean with freshly laundered linens for each client.
- We disinfect high-touch areas at least hourly.
We are certified in the following:
- COVID-19 Clinical Safety
- BeautySafe Level 1 & 2
- Dermalogica Clean Touch
Change Your Appointment View Services